AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

Christian Kraus
AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

You have to enable tsl encryption in connection config for win10 and server2016

rg

Christian

Re: AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

Goncalo Rosa
Hello Christian,

Thank you for your tip.

I also tried that from Guacamole and didn’t work...
I did configure TLS encryption on guacamole connection and didn’t work.

Can you please be more specific? Where and how should I do it? Maybe I did it wrong...

Thank you in advance.

V2S Corporation
Gonçalo Rosa
M: +57 310 229 5190
Skype: goncalo_rosa
W: www.v2s.us

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2018, at 05:34, Christian Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

You have to enable tsl encryption in connection config for win10 and server2016

rg

Christian

   <mime-attachment.jpg>

ATT00002.jpg (40K) Download Attachment
image003.png (37K) Download Attachment

Re: AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

Adrian Owen
are you supplying user and password to TLS connection?. Console logins not supported in TLS.

are you supplying user and password to TLS connection?. Console logins not supported in TLS.

Re: AW: Windows 10 RDP problem

Adrian Owen
Yes. You must supply credentials to tls. Or disable tls on win 19. Or no show.