Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

Asbern

Hi all,

Is it possible to access any webpage using Guacamole?

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

lp

Re: Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

lp

Perhaps I'm missing your point but "Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway", it's not a browser.

That said you could connect to another machine (using say RDP or VNC) via Guacamole and access websites that way.

Does that answer your question?

On 3/07/2018 5:44 p.m., Asbern wrote:

Hi all,

�

Is it possible to access any webpage using Guacamole?

�

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

�

Re: Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

vnick
On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 2:02 AM ivanmarcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Perhaps I'm missing your point but "Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway", it's not a browser.

Yes, if this is what you're trying to do:

Then, no, Guacamole does not do that.  It is not designed to be a generic proxy or SSL VPN for any/all connections, it is a remote desktop client/proxy.

-Nick