Apache Guacamole Citrix ADC SSO to guacca

Apache Guacamole Citrix ADC SSO to guacca

Gomez
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Apache Guacamole Citrix ADC SSO to guacca

mjumper
Administrator
On Mon, Nov 25, 2019, 00:17 Gomez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to SSO from Citrix ADC VPN gateway to Guacamole app.  The
webform is constructed on the client side so I can't used Form based SSO
because the Citrix ADC doesn't see the Form.
How should I approach this?
Do a HTTP POST to /api/tokens contiaing username and password.
Ones I have the token what page should I go to next?
Just to the root of the directory and I will get redirected?

SSO typically involves having the webapp (Guacamole, in this case) reach out to a known IDP to verify the identity of the user.

The SSO solution you're looking to use just inspects raw HTML and tries to fill in the user's credentials? Does it not provide any way, some API, etc. for applications to reach out in the other direction to verify identity?

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 3:17 AM Gomez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to SSO from Citrix ADC VPN gateway to Guacamole app.  The
webform is constructed on the client side so I can't used Form based SSO
because the Citrix ADC doesn't see the Form.
How should I approach this?

Do you know what SSO protocol the Citrix ADC VPN gateway uses?

-Nick