Auto resize of VNC sessions

mbo77
Hi,

I tried to find an answer, but was unable to.
I'm running a TigerVNC session on the server where Guacamole is installed.
If I connect with the TigerVNC viewer there is this nice feature that the
remote desktop is automatically resized if the viewer window is resized,
like this if offered with RDP already.

Is there a configuration how to achieve this with a Guacamole session as
well for my VNC connection?

Re: Auto resize of VNC sessions

Ghost_Knight
Unfortunately my team had to come up with a home baked solution for this
about 2 years ago. But it involved hacking up libvnc.

BUT, I think it is feasible to submit a feature request for it because now
libvnc recently tagged a new version that includes the message type that
guacamole needs to do this:
Tag: https://github.com/LibVNC/libvncserver/releases/tag/LibVNCServer-0.9.13
New message:
https://github.com/rfbproto/rfbproto/blob/master/rfbproto.rst#setdesktopsize