Cisco ASA webvpn and Guac 0.9.13

jm+guacamole
Hi there,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-65 seems to have sprung
up again.

The workaround (the APCF) does not seem to work any longer.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Marki

Re: Cisco ASA webvpn and Guac 0.9.13

vnick
On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 7:16 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-65 seems to have sprung up again.

The workaround (the APCF) does not seem to work any longer.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Marki

Marki,
The last time around it was determined this was an issue with the ASA, not Guacamole.  How do we know the issue hasn't changed/reccurred on the Cisco ASA platform?

As I don't have a Cisco ASA to test this out with, I probably can't be very much help in tracking down the issue, and I don't know that any of the other developers on the project have access to the ASA to do any testing.  You'll have to provide more details to help track down the problem and suggest a solution.

-Nick