Connection management permissions

Charaoui, Jérôme
Hello,

I'd like to allow a subset of users access to the connection hsitory screen, as well as the active sessions. They should be allowed to terminate any active sessions.

Is that possible in Guacamole without the Administrator permission?

Thanks

--
Jérôme Charaoui
Technicien en informatique

Re: Connection management permissions

vnick
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:34 PM Charaoui, Jérôme <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to allow a subset of users access to the connection hsitory screen, as well as the active sessions. They should be allowed to terminate any active sessions.

Is that possible in Guacamole without the Administrator permission?

Currently, no, though I have started work on the JIRA issue that was entered a while back to request this type of access:

I don't know that it will make it into the next release, but you're not the first one to request it, and it seems like a reasonable feature, so I'm planning on submitting a PR for it, here, soon.

-Nick