Direct login to Windows from Gucamole web

Direct login to Windows from Gucamole web

Kallen Petr
May I ask here for a help howto configure direct login to windows from Guacamole web page ?

What I am need…
I have a Windows terminal server with IP 10.10.10.11. On this system i have two users (username1 and username2).
I am need login directly to terminal server when I fill in username and password from Guacamole login page.

Authentification muset be fully directed by the Windows system.
We not use Active Directory.

Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Petr

Re: Direct login to Windows from Gucamole web

vnick
On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 11:07 AM Kallen Petr <[hidden email]> wrote:
May I ask here for a help howto configure direct login to windows from Guacamole web page ?

What I am need…
I have a Windows terminal server with IP 10.10.10.11. On this system i have two users (username1 and username2).
I am need login directly to terminal server when I fill in username and password from Guacamole login page.

Authentification muset be fully directed by the Windows system.
We not use Active Directory.

Is it possible ?

Yes, I believe what you're looking for is tokens:

The ${GUAC_USERNAME} token will be replaced with the username of the currently logged-in Guacamole user; ${GUAC_PASSWORD} will be replaced with the user's password.  The most common use-case for this is when using LDAP authentication in Guacamole where it is pointed at Active Directory, so your Guacamole username/password will be identical to your Windows username/password.

Re: Direct login to Windows from Gucamole web

Kallen Petr
Hi Nick and thanks for your answer.
May I ask for any example howto call it from my direct URL ?

Thanks,
Petr

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 6:17 AM Kallen Petr <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nick and thanks for your answer.
May I ask for any example howto call it from my direct URL ?

I'm not sure what you mean by your direct URL?  Those tokens are put into the configuration when you create a connection - you would put in ${GUAC_USERNAME} in the username field and ${GUAC_PASSWORD} in the password field in the connection configuration, and the values are automatically substituted in.

-Nick