Disable Clipboard copy per group instead per session.

Disable Clipboard copy per group instead per session.

mamet007
Using Guacamole 1.2 --
I see an option to disable clipboard per session. but is there a way we can
disable it per group?

Thanks

Re: Disable Clipboard copy per group instead per session.

vnick
On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 2:18 PM mamet007 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Using Guacamole 1.2 --
I see an option to disable clipboard per session. but is there a way we can
disable it per group?

No, this is not possible as currently implemented.

-Nick