Disable Home and logout buttons

David Dalmau
Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work on Guacamole. It is a very good project!

I would like to disable/grey out the home and logout buttons displayed after being disconnected from a session (see below):

Inline image 1

I quickly looked around but could not find code related to these buttons. Version I am using is 0.9.10-incubating.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
David

Re: Disable Home and logout buttons

James Muehlner
Hey David,

There is no built in configuration to do this. Your best bet is probably to use the extension system described here: https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-file-format. You can create and include a new CSS file that hides these buttons.

James

David

Re: Disable Home and logout buttons

David Dalmau
Hi James,

Thank you for your fast answer! I was able to get a test extension working and I found the css selector to "hide" those buttons.

This is what I used:

.button.logout,          button.logout,
.button.home,            button.home,
.button.logout::before,          button.logout::before,
.button.home::before,            button.home::before {
display: none;
}

Hope it will help others.

Best regards,