Disable auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons

Disable auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons

Rocky Borrego
Is is possible to disable the auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons and revert back to the simple favicon image (as it worked before 0.9.12)?

Rocky

NextStep Cloud

Rafael 'Rocky' Borrego
847.778.2033

NextStep Cloud
847.801.9250
Any Program. Any Device. Any Time.

Re: Disable auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons

Mike Jumper
On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 6:02 AM, Rocky Borrego <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is is possible to disable the auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons and revert back to the simple favicon image (as it worked before 0.9.12)?

Only through modifying the webapp itself and removing/disabling the code which does this.

Can you describe why you're looking to do so?

Re: Disable auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons

Rocky Borrego
When the tab had a logo image, I found it easier to spot in a row to many open tabs.

It is very neat to have the icon display the screen, but since it is so small (and maybe it's just that my eyes are getting old) I find it hard sometimes to identify it.  I can see it being very useful if I had multiple Guacamole tabs open, making it easier (somewhat) to identify each.  But in my case, I usually just have one Guacamole tab open and many others open.  Having the icon made it a bit easier to spot.

Not trying to split hairs here.  Just thought I would ask in case there was a reasonably easy way to revert back to a logo icon.

Here is an example.
Inline image 1

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Mike Jumper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 6:02 AM, Rocky Borrego <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is is possible to disable the auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons and revert back to the simple favicon image (as it worked before 0.9.12)?

Only through modifying the webapp itself and removing/disabling the code which does this.

Can you describe why you're looking to do so?

- Mike