Error when query LDAPuser DN

adrianz
Hello,

I have LDAP authentication enabled and the following setting:

ldap-user-base-dn: DC=corp,DC=domain,DC=com

I am getting the following error when trying to login as a user that's part
of the domain:
[http-nio-8080-exec-10] ERROR o.a.g.a.l.AuthenticationProviderService -
Cannot bind with LDAP server: Error while query user DNs.

However, if I specify the actual OU inside the domain I am able to login
successfully.

Is there a way to allow searching through the entire AD structure? The
reason being that we have users part of different OU's.

Or, is there a way to specify multiple OU's?

Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Error when query LDAPuser DN

Paul Cantle
Hi,

If you're using AD and wasn’t to query from the root, then use this

ldap-port: 3268

That should sort it.

Rgds

paul

On 19/10/2017, 20:24, "adrianz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hello,

    I have LDAP authentication enabled and the following setting:

    ldap-user-base-dn: DC=corp,DC=domain,DC=com

    I am getting the following error when trying to login as a user that's part
    of the domain:
    [http-nio-8080-exec-10] ERROR o.a.g.a.l.AuthenticationProviderService -
    Cannot bind with LDAP server: Error while query user DNs.

    However, if I specify the actual OU inside the domain I am able to login
    successfully.

    Is there a way to allow searching through the entire AD structure? The
    reason being that we have users part of different OU's.

    Or, is there a way to specify multiple OU's?

    --
    Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Error when query LDAPuser DN

adrianz