FW: RDP file transfer always 0ko

bobtarask

Dear,

I'm using guacamole 0.9.14 and guacamole-auth-noauth 0.9.14

When a user connects to RDP, the network drive is properly mounted. I can see the folders / files of the server side and windows side.

But when I want to send a file by drag & drop, an error is returned to me on the interface. The file is sent to the server and is on the network share.

The problem is that it weighs of this file is always 0ko (not readable).

Thanks for your support

Meilleures salutations.

____________________________

Torrent Patrick

Weble Sàrl

Web : http://www.weble.ch

Tél. : +41792657982

Mail : [hidden email]

Capture.png (54K) Download Attachment

Re: FW: RDP file transfer always 0ko

mjumper
Administrator
On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Patrick Torrent <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm using guacamole 0.9.14

OK.

> and guacamole-auth-noauth 0.9.14

You should not use guacamole-auth-noauth for new deployments. It has
been deprecated since 0.9.13-incubating:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/0.9.13-incubating/#deprecation-of-the-noauth-extension

It has since been removed entirely following the 0.9.14 release, and
will not be present in future releases:

> When a user connects to RDP, the network drive is properly mounted. I can see the folders / files of the server side and windows side.
>
> But when I want to send a file by drag & drop, an error is returned to me on the interface. The file is sent to the server and is on the network share.
>
> The problem is that it weighs of this file is always 0ko (not readable).

What do you mean by "weighs of this file"? Where/what is this "0ko"?

- Mike
lp

Re: FW: RDP file transfer always 0ko

lp

Patrick, if I read what you're saying correctly; transfered files arrive at the server either with 0 bytes, and/or the file permissions are read only?

Initially this would seem to me to be a permissions error between the RD user you log in as, and the server; does that user have full read/write access to the server? What happens if you log in as a the guac user directly on that machine and attempt the same thing?

On 23/05/2018 6:09 a.m., Mike Jumper wrote:
[...]

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.

No matter what I upload to RDP, the file size is always 0 octet (as you can see in attachments)

What happens if you log in as a the guac user directly on that machine and attempt the same thing?

Same thing

Thanks for your support

Meilleures salutations.

____________________________

Torrent Patrick

Weble Sàrl

Web : http://www.weble.ch

Tél. : +41792657982

debian.PNG (18K) Download Attachment
windows.PNG (183K) Download Attachment

Re: FW: RDP file transfer always 0ko

mjumper
Administrator
Is Guacamole behind a reverse proxy in your case?

- Mike