Frames with out iframe

sciUser
Hello

How do you get and iframe fuction without using Iframes? There is no actual
instructions.
We have tried adjust angular and CCS files, however keyboard focus and java
scripts are not working.

I need clear concise instructions on the locations. The current
documentation is very general.

Thank you in advanced

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole  installations