Globally renaming RDP drive and printer

Rocky Borrego
One of the great new features in 1.0.0 is the ability to rename the default RDP drive and printer.  I have seen how this can be done on a per connection basis.  Is there anyway to set it globally so it applies to every and all RDP connections?

Rocky

NextStep Cloud

Rafael 'Rocky' Borrego
847.778.2033

NextStep Cloud
847.801.9250
Any Program. Any Device. Any Time.

Re: Globally renaming RDP drive and printer

vnick

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:54 AM Rocky Borrego <[hidden email]> wrote:
One of the great new features in 1.0.0 is the ability to rename the default RDP drive and printer.  I have seen how this can be done on a per connection basis.  Is there anyway to set it globally so it applies to every and all RDP connections?

Not without modifying the source code - the default value is defined within the source code if the connection parameter is not provided.

-Nick