Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Cyle
I was wondering if it was possible for multiple authenticated Gucamole
users to connect simultaneously to the same Windows RDP connection
(e.g., both users connect to the same Windows user and see the same
desktop RDP stream, input from both users is handled)?

I was looking through the Apache jira and noticed some mention of
connection sharing for 0.9.11. Is this currently impossible on the 0.9.9?

David Landry

Re: Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Mike Jumper
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 1:00 PM, David Landry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think connection sharing only exists in the repository right now. When
> 0.9.11 is released, I think it will include connection sharing.

0.9.10, yes.

Re: Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Antony
when is 0.9.10 expected to be released?

Thanks,
Antony

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Mike Jumper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 1:00 PM, David Landry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think connection sharing only exists in the repository right now. When
> 0.9.11 is released, I think it will include connection sharing.

0.9.10, yes.

Antony Awaida
CEO