Guacamole - Multiples OU's at same active Directory

Guacamole - Multiples OU's at same active Directory

Skidow
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Guacamole - Multiples OU's at same active Directory

Mike Jumper
Please do not double-post.

To any finding this thread, the original thread is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ae20dc31f4a2ac29256ca9233c6ec9f47c4690dc77ade574a6d70044@%3Cuser.guacamole.apache.org%3E

- Mike

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 1:25 PM, thiago.emanoel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone, I'm loving using guacamole, but unfortunately my AD
> has a complex structure, where we have several OU's.
>
> Architecture example:
>
> Domain.com.br
> - OU1
>    - User1
> - OU2
>    - User2
>
> I would like to know how to authenticate through these two OUs.
>
> This is my guacamole.properties.
>
> Guacd-hostname: localhost
> Guacd-port: 4822
> Ldap-hostname: domain.local.br
> Ldap-port: 389
> Ldap-user-base-dn: DC = labrunier, DC = com, DC = br.
> Ldap-search-bind-dn: CN = Administrator, CNU = Users, DC = labrunier, DC =
> com, DC = en
> Ldap-search-bind-password: pass
> Ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

Re: Guacamole - Multiples OU's at same active Directory

Skidow
Sorry Mike , its because everytime that i post at Nabble , show me a pop-up that i must subscribe , so i think that my post was invisible.

but thanks man :D

Re: Guacamole - Multiples OU's at same active Directory

Skidow
This has been resolved changing

ldap-port 389 to ldap-port 3268.

thanks