Guacamole and React

sciUser
Hello,

Does the Guacamole project have any plans to move away from the older
Angular architecture and maybe move in to using React ?

Thank You

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole  installations

A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole installations

We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole installations

Re: Guacamole and React

mjumper
Administrator
On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 6:45 PM sciUser <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Does the Guacamole project have any plans to move away from the older
Angular architecture and maybe move in to using React ?

Not specifically to migrate the webapp to an entirely different framework, but yes, there are plans to migrate things as needed if AngularJS does not get resurrected as a community-driven project:

- Mike