Guamole with ldap getting error.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Guamole with ldap getting error.

jaya
Hi

Iam getting below error while connecting to ldapadd.

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

Please let me know.

My main concern is to integrate guacamole with Active directory. Can any one
help me on this.



--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Guamole with ldap getting error.

vnick

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:05 jaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Iam getting below error while connecting to ldapadd.

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

It is exactly as it is telling you - you're using incorrect credentials.  Check to make sure they are correct - both the ones you're using to log in and the credential for searching of you've entered that.

-Nick
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Guamole with ldap getting error.

jaya
Hi 

Thanks for the response. I have cross check but its not working.

Below is my configuration files. Please let me know is anything missing.

 cat /etc/guacamole/guacamole.properties
# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port: 4822

api-session-timeout: 5

auth-provider: net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.ldap.LDAPAuthenticationProvider

ldap-hostname: PreProdDC01.AETC.INTERNAL
ldap-port: 389
ldap-encryption-method: none
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
#ldap-user-base-dn: ou=AETC,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
#ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=PreProd DC Admin,OU=Admins,OU=Users,OU=AETC,DC=AETC,DC=INTERNAL
#ldap-search-bind-password: Community4rceCloudDC1
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

# MySQL properties
mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: cfadmin123
mysql-username: cfadmin123
mysql-password: cfadmin123
mysql-default-max-connections-per-user: 0
mysql-default-max-group-connections-per-user: 0



and 


below is my ldif conf file in /var/lib/guacamole/extensions/schema

cat preproddc01LDAPCONNECTION.ldif
dn: cn=PreProd DC Admin,OU=Admins,OU=Users,OU=AETC,DC=AETC,DC=INTERNAL
objectClass: guacConfigGroup
objectClass: groupOfNames
cn: PreProd DC Admin
guacConfigProtocol: rdp
guacConfigParameter: hostname=192.165.10.4
guacConfigParameter: port=3389
guacConfigParameter: password=Community4rceCloudDC1
member: cn=w.haq,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=i.khawaja,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=s.frederick,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL



 ldapadd -x -D cn=ppadmindc,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL -W -f  preproddc01LDAPCONNECTION.ldif

Getting invalid credentials.

Thanks & Regards

Jaya Chandra B







On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Nick Couchman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:05 jaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Iam getting below error while connecting to ldapadd.

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

It is exactly as it is telling you - you're using incorrect credentials.  Check to make sure they are correct - both the ones you're using to log in and the credential for searching of you've entered that.

-Nick

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Guamole with ldap getting error.

jaya
Also, below is the error

slapd[1179]: conn=1062 fd=13 ACCEPT from IP=[::1]:49136 (IP=[::]:389)
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=0 BIND dn="cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL" method=128
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49 text=
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=1 UNBIND
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 fd=13 closed
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 fd=13 ACCEPT from IP=[::1]:49604 (IP=[::]:389)
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=0 BIND dn="cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL" method=128
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49 text=
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=1 UNBIND
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 fd=13 closed



Thanks & Regards

Jaya Chandra B







On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Jaya Chandra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi 

Thanks for the response. I have cross check but its not working.

Below is my configuration files. Please let me know is anything missing.

 cat /etc/guacamole/guacamole.properties
# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port: 4822

api-session-timeout: 5

auth-provider: net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.ldap.LDAPAuthenticationProvider

ldap-hostname: PreProdDC01.AETC.INTERNAL
ldap-port: 389
ldap-encryption-method: none
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
#ldap-user-base-dn: ou=AETC,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
#ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=PreProd DC Admin,OU=Admins,OU=Users,OU=AETC,DC=AETC,DC=INTERNAL
#ldap-search-bind-password: Community4rceCloudDC1
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

# MySQL properties
mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: cfadmin123
mysql-username: cfadmin123
mysql-password: cfadmin123
mysql-default-max-connections-per-user: 0
mysql-default-max-group-connections-per-user: 0



and 


below is my ldif conf file in /var/lib/guacamole/extensions/schema

cat preproddc01LDAPCONNECTION.ldif
dn: cn=PreProd DC Admin,OU=Admins,OU=Users,OU=AETC,DC=AETC,DC=INTERNAL
objectClass: guacConfigGroup
objectClass: groupOfNames
cn: PreProd DC Admin
guacConfigProtocol: rdp
guacConfigParameter: hostname=192.165.10.4
guacConfigParameter: port=3389
guacConfigParameter: password=Community4rceCloudDC1
member: cn=w.haq,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=i.khawaja,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL
member: cn=s.frederick,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL



 ldapadd -x -D cn=ppadmindc,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL -W -f  preproddc01LDAPCONNECTION.ldif

Getting invalid credentials.

Thanks & Regards

Jaya Chandra B







On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Nick Couchman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:05 jaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Iam getting below error while connecting to ldapadd.

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

It is exactly as it is telling you - you're using incorrect credentials.  Check to make sure they are correct - both the ones you're using to log in and the credential for searching of you've entered that.

-Nick


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Guamole with ldap getting error.

vnick

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 09:56 Jaya Chandra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Also, below is the error

slapd[1179]: conn=1062 fd=13 ACCEPT from IP=[::1]:49136 (IP=[::]:389)
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=0 BIND dn="cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL" method=128
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49 text=
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 op=1 UNBIND
 slapd[1179]: conn=1062 fd=13 closed
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 fd=13 ACCEPT from IP=[::1]:49604 (IP=[::]:389)
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=0 BIND dn="cn=ppadmin,ou=AETC,ou=Users,ou=Admins,dc=AETC,dc=INTERNAL" method=128
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49 text=
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 op=1 UNBIND
  slapd[1179]: conn=1063 fd=13 closed

Yes, slapd is telling you exactly the same thing that ldapadd told you: your credentials are incorrect.  Either you're using a user account that doesn't exist (ppadmin), the wrong DN for that account, or an incorrect password for that account.

This is not an issue with Guacamole, nor is anyt wrong with your LDAP server or client - you just need to use the correct credentials to log in.

If you're looking for help in resolving this issue you will have much better success on one of the Open LDAP mailing lists.

-Nick