Handling POST data using the API

yashp
I have a file which I sent as data via POST method.
I want to pass it to the Guacamole API so that I can write this data as a
file in the backend.
What is the way to go about it? How do I link the two separate modules?

Re: Handling POST data using the API

Mike Jumper-2
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 2:38 AM, yashp <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a file which I sent as data via POST method.

Sent where?

I want to pass it to the Guacamole API so that I can write this data as a
file in the backend.
What is the way to go about it? How do I link the two separate modules?

Can you describe the nature of the separate modules?

Re: Handling POST data using the API

yashp
The browser(client) sends requests to my server and I parse the requests to
decide what action must be taken.
I have the file content, file type, content size,etc. from the POST.
I need to forward this content (encoded in the guacamole format) over to
another function I have that writes to the guacamole stream.

For sync,end,resize requests, I know how the encoded format should look
like.(/4.sync...)
Is there a *sample encoded file transfer instruction* (For example *4.file.
....*) so that I can first verify my PoC is correct before proceeding?