Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

Skidow
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

Skidow
Its resolved with :

8GB RAM
80GB Hard Disk
i7

Re: Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

julianh
I don't know if your still interested, but I know a chap who runs 200 sessiond through guacamole with a virtual machine with 32 GB of ram and, I think 4/8 cores, although I cat rememebr the CPU. I do remember thinking how low the requirements were.

Hope this helps

Julian