I need help on setting up guacamole-auth-json for setting up authentication
and connect to RDP session which are provided in json file.
As far as I understand, the plugin allows to provide all connection
information in json file and signed using same key as defined in guacamole
Let me know if this assumption is wrong, I am not able get it work after
following below steps.
- Ubuntu 16.04 (hosted in azure)
- Guacamole server & client 0.9.14
- tomcat 7
1. Configure and install guacamole, configure log to debug mode
2. Create a user-mapping.xml file for testing purpose.
3. Tested that I can connect to rdp session after log in using user name and
steps provided in step 2
4. removed user-mapping.xml (as the connection info will be provided in json
5. Build auth-json package. Placed it in /etc/guacamole/extension/. Added
json secrete key to properties file ( for generating the key, I used "echo -n "jsonauth" | md5sum" which is
Content of properties file