Help in setting up guacamole-auth-json

WebE
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I need help on setting up guacamole-auth-json for setting up authentication
and connect to RDP session which are provided in json file.

As far as I understand, the plugin allows to provide all connection
information in json file and signed using same key as defined in guacamole
properties file.

Let me know if this assumption is wrong,  I am not able get it work after
following below steps.

Environment:

 - Ubuntu 16.04 (hosted in azure)
 - Guacamole server & client 0.9.14
 - tomcat 7

Steps

1. Configure and install guacamole, configure log to debug mode

2. Create a user-mapping.xml file for testing purpose.

3. Tested that I can connect to rdp session after log in using user name and
steps provided in  step 2

4. removed user-mapping.xml (as the connection info will be provided in json
file)

5. Build auth-json package. Placed it in /etc/guacamole/extension/. Added
json secrete key to properties file ( for generating the key, I used "echo -n "jsonauth" | md5sum" which is
26031110ca4b0559283bb327d968f9f4).
Content of properties file

6. restart tomcat 7, logs from tomcat7

7. Create auth.json file with content

8. encrypt file using the script provided.

root@guac-json:~# guacamole-auth-json-master/doc/encrypt-json.sh 26031110ca4b0559283bb327d968f9f4 auth.json

ycnT28naKfnYne2qaMEPrb4oNxjIfv8ER6dnXhv5K+pUGchzKHRbYMHqSZfUwzSd
jCKjBp3AbXJizKOCBTPUS7fq1SC+g/E29DaQya/DVHZohrt//EgE1fyPj+W5zG32
vCY/FKX7Chq7Id+kMbRvUWkqYsAzMZC43mZJRE5vqppAgdcKLSsqQin+zsRQKw4J
UGCBhxQBp1XESpSTuQWQ8HK2bLyauDBayQ3GPmTv8IjA/7uMYDqUiKQhPugos6o8
oydqFJGHeoB2ebXkKuQZ2lQFEI5nUnxZwd18FNXiSn7hic0CULnU/7ftBXzg+V0/
RfCGsJgm22npbJh6cl3E9uAOgHIK8Eg1qTPmMKsLSHn4i4aofp/9KeodWq383UA+
GtuG+cZD311vkiHUU6kK2Q==

9. Posted the output as "data" variable to api/tokens

same time the log output of tomcat is

I event tried using rest client from another PC. But it failed with same
message. Kindly help me in solving this issue.