Home inaccessible

wla

Home inaccessible

wla

Ubuntu Server 18.04.4

Guacamole 1.2.0 + database + totp

Hi,

I'm not sure if this change is intended: if you only have permission for one connection, the home page will no longer be loaded as the first page and the connection will start immediately.

Thanks,

Walter

Re: Home inaccessible

mjumper
Administrator
Not a change - that behavior is intentional and has been a standard behavior for Guacamole for quite some time.

If a user can only possibly choose one connection, and the user lacks admin privileges, they will be taken to their single connection instead of a home screen.

- Mike

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 01:45 Walter Laub <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ubuntu Server 18.04.4

Guacamole 1.2.0 + database + totp

Hi,

I'm not sure if this change is intended: if you only have permission for one connection, the home page will no longer be loaded as the first page and the connection will start immediately.

Thanks,

Walter

wla

AW: Home inaccessible