Insert connection groups and connections directly

Insert connection groups and connections directly

jacksonp
I have a number of connection groups with connections that I need to add to the guac database (using mysql)

Not looking forward to poking them all in with the webUI.  Has anyone already written a script of some kind to insert in bulk?

Regards,

-Steve

Re: Insert connection groups and connections directly

Mike Jumper-2
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 6:10 PM, Steven Pollock <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a number of connection groups with connections that I need to add to
> the guac database (using mysql)
>
> Not looking forward to poking them all in with the webUI.  Has anyone
> already written a script of some kind to insert in bulk?

I'm not aware of a pre-written script for producing the SQL for you
from connection data in some arbitrary format, but if you're
comfortable with writing the SQL for the necessary inserts, the schema
is documented in the manual:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema

- Mike