LDAP + OTP - User cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to update their own account.

LDAP + OTP - User cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to update their own account.

Salatiel Filho
Hello, I am trying to enable TOTP for LDAP user , but when they login
I can see in logs:
User "XYZ"  cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to
update their own account. TOTP will be disabled for this user.
How can I give ldap users permission to change their own password by default ?

Thanks!

Salatiel

Re: LDAP + OTP - User cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to update their own account.

Niubbo75-2
Hi, let users chance their password would be enought.
Regards,
Alessandro

Inviato da iPhone

> Il giorno 31 mag 2020, alle ore 20:53, Alessandro Sironi <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi, per users chance their password world ne enought.
> Regards,
> Alessandro
>
> Inviato da iPhone
>
>> Il giorno 31 mag 2020, alle ore 20:21, Salatiel Filho <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> Hello, I am trying to enable TOTP for LDAP user , but when they login
>> I can see in logs:
>> User "XYZ"  cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to
>> update their own account. TOTP will be disabled for this user.
>> How can I give ldap users permission to change their own password by default ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Salatiel

Re: LDAP + OTP - User cannot store their TOTP key as they lack permission to update their own account.

Salatiel Filho
Hi, how can I do that for all ldap users in a batch way ? What "Change
your own password" reflects in database ?
Atenciosamente/Kind regards,
Salatiel