LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions

Hello,

I’ve configured LDAP for the docker container.

When I want to login I get this “Error while query user DNs.”.

When I specify one OU deeper it works fine.

How can I get a more detailed message to troubleshoot this?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ferron Nijland

Re: LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

Paul Cantle
Try using port 3268 if you're your browsing from the root of an AD

RE: LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions

Hello Paul,

Thank you, it works 😊

Met vriendelijke groet,