Landing page before login screen

GG

Landing page before login screen

GG
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to add landing page before the login screen, or possibly a popup where the user can click a button and then be brought to the login screen. This is being built for a classroom so I'd like the user to click a button and modify the login logo depending on their selection.

Thanks!

Re: Landing page before login screen

Cyle
Why not just build your own static landing page and simply link to the
guacamole login hosted on a separate domain/sub domain/sub path?