Microphone rdp choppy

anthony76
Hi,

I use Guacamole 0.9.14.
I access to my Windows 10 pro via Guacamole (RDP configuration) and my
browser.
Everyting work fine but my microphone is very choppy.
I use a softphone on my windows 10. The sound player is very clear, but the
microphone is choppy and not clear.

How to fix this problem?
Do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
Anthony

Re: Microphone rdp choppy

anthony76
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer.

So, I have a softphone on my Windows 10.
When I use my sotfphone directly on my computer, the microphone works fine.

When I use my Softphone on my computer via Guacamole, the microphone is bad.
The sound is crakling or sometimes somes words are dropped...

Anthony