Multiple simultaneous connections to one target host (RDP & VNC)

Multiple simultaneous connections to one target host (RDP & VNC)

Michael.Hutterer

Hi everyone,

I did some research in the Guacamole Docs and the older forums but didn't find anything helpful regarding my question.

Is there a way to share a Guacamole Session with another user simultaneously, so that (like with pair programming) two or more persons can use a single connections at once, co-working on the target host?

This would be very helpful for a use case where I would like to allow a second person to join my session and help me when I'm stuck at a certain point (remote assistance use case ?!)

Glad for any response!

Regards,

Michael

Re: Multiple simultaneous connections to one target host (RDP & VNC)

Prince V S

Hi Michael,

    Under Setting->connections click on the "+" symbol. This will display a sharing profile. The sharing can be Read only / Read-Write.

Regards,

Prince V S