Need help for ldap search

Madhukar Bhosale

Hi,

I have configured ldap based authentication with specific AD Security Group with “ldap-user-search-filter” field in guacamole.properties file. When I add any new user to this AD Security Group, I need to log out and login once again in Guacamole Web portal to list newly added user.

Is there solution, so I can list new user in Guacamole Web Portal without log out.

Regards

Madhukar

Re: Need help for ldap search

vnick
On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:26 AM Madhukar Bhosale <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I have configured ldap based authentication with specific AD Security Group with “ldap-user-search-filter” field in guacamole.properties file. When I add any new user to this AD Security Group, I need to log out and login once again in Guacamole Web portal to list newly added user.

Is there solution, so I can list new user in Guacamole Web Portal without log out.

Currently, no - the read of users from LDAP takes place at login, and there is no periodic or triggered refresh of the LDAP users outside of the login.

I believe adding a periodic refresh has been discussed before as a potential feature; we could also consider adding button or menu item to trigger the refresh manually from the user interface.

-Nick