Need help to disable clipboard

Madhukar Bhosale

Hi,

Please help  me to disable clipboard in Guacamole.

Regards

Madhukar

AW: Need help to disable clipboard

Joachim Lindenberg

Hi Madhukar,

I think this has been discussed several times already – there is no way to prevent malicious users to disclose data if they really want to.

If the clipboard is disabled they just have to use other means.

Probably this is the top candidate for a FAQ…

Best Regards, Joachim

Please help  me to disable clipboard in Guacamole.

Regards

Madhukar

Re: Need help to disable clipboard

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:34 AM Madhukar Bhosale <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Please help  me to disable clipboard in Guacamole.

Support has been merged into the code, and it'll be in the 1.2.0 release:

-Nick