OpenID Connect + JDBC

Jim

OpenID Connect + JDBC

Jim
Since OpenID connect only handles authentication and not associated
connections, I'm working on providing OpenID users with their related
connections. My question is: what database entries that map to the OpenID
user are required to assign a connection to an OpenID Connect User? I assume
a "guacamole_entity" entry with the corresponding email/username is
required, but what about a "guacamole_user" entry?

Re: OpenID Connect + JDBC

vnick
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 14:48 Jim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since OpenID connect only handles authentication and not associated
connections, I'm working on providing OpenID users with their related
connections. My question is: what database entries that map to the OpenID
user are required to assign a connection to an OpenID Connect User? I assume
a "guacamole_entity" entry with the corresponding email/username is
required, but what about a "guacamole_user" entry?

You'll need both an entity and a user - basically the user account from OpenID needs to match the account (username) in the database, and then the permissions assigned to the DB user will be applied.  The entry in the user take will require the entry in the entity table.

-Nick