PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Upperm

Hi,

I've been using Apache Guacamole because COVID-19, and we had to create a lot of access quickly. So I created a PowerShell module to manage Guacamole.

This uses the REST API.

Tested on 1.1.0, but there is no reason it won't work on the latest version.

If need, I've a script that combine creation of account in Guacamole (only email for linking with LDAP to get connection history), create the RDP connection and if it's possible, enable RDP and assign permission to the user on the computer (through remote powershell).

https://github.com/UpperM/guacamole-powershell

Matthieu Courtois.

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

BolleoOg
Wow, that is really helpfull! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Tushar Jain

Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.

>>If need, I've a script that combine creation of account in Guacamole (only email for linking with LDAP to get connection history), create the RDP connection and if >>it's possible, enable RDP and assign permission to the user on the computer (through remote powershell).

Kindly share this script as well.

Thanks again,
Tushar Jain

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:45 PM Matthieu Courtois <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I've been using Apache Guacamole because COVID-19, and we had to create a lot of access quickly. So I created a PowerShell module to manage Guacamole.

This uses the REST API.

Tested on 1.1.0, but there is no reason it won't work on the latest version.

If need, I've a script that combine creation of account in Guacamole (only email for linking with LDAP to get connection history), create the RDP connection and if it's possible, enable RDP and assign permission to the user on the computer (through remote powershell).

https://github.com/UpperM/guacamole-powershell

Matthieu Courtois.

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C - 6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India

'Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail'.

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Gerardo
interesting...... this works logged in to the tomcat  or directly to mysql
database?