Problem with DUO Mod

sid93
Hello everyone

I use Guacamole since version 0.9.5 and I am very satisfied.
I am currently using the latest version with a MySQL database on a Debian 8 with Tomcat 8 and java 8.
I use Apache as reverse proxy on the same machine to connect from outside to SSL with signed certificate.
I wanted to set up DUO mode, but alas I go no further than the successful login page.
I log on to Guacamole, the DUO page is displayed, I send the Notification Push that I accept, the green banner displays "Done", and it goes no further, I stay on this page .
I have no errors in my syslog and in Catalina.out.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.