RDP Connection - A single user consumes all the bandwidth

RDP Connection - A single user consumes all the bandwidth

gabriel sztejnworcel
Hi,

We are using Guacamole 1.2.0 to connect to Windows machines over RDP. If a user for example watches a video on youtube, they can consume all the bandwidth and cause other users to get low performance.

Is there a way to limit the bandwidth for a single user? Or any other suggestion to deal with this situation?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: RDP Connection - A single user consumes all the bandwidth

ivanmarcus
Gabriel,

You'd need to provide significantly more information before anyone could
make an assessement of your particular issue, however as a general rule
you should ensure that you have provided adequate resource for your use
case.

This would include the capacity of your network/internet connection, and
CPU + RAM on the Guacamole machine.

This thread may give you some useful data: