RDP Connection parameters mismatch v1.2.0

RDP Connection parameters mismatch v1.2.0

Ghost_Knight
Just updated my cluster to 1.2.0 and I am seeing this error in the guacd logs now when trying to use my pre-existing RDP connections:

guacd[15]: DEBUG: Processing instruction: size
guacd[15]: DEBUG: Processing instruction: audio
guacd[15]: DEBUG: Processing instruction: video
guacd[15]: DEBUG: Processing instruction: image
guacd[15]: DEBUG: Processing instruction: timezone
guacd[15]: WARNING: Incorrect number of connection parameters provided: expected 77, got 76.
guacd[15]: INFO: Badly formatted client arguments.

Did I miss a configuration change that I needed to make in the release notes?

guacd container has the following:
freerdp-2.0.0-4.rc4.el7_8.x86_64
freerdp-libs-2.0.0-4.rc4.el7_8.x86_64