Rdp Windows 10 dual monitor

Enrico FANTI
Ho,

Is It possibile to connect to Windows 10 rdp client that as 2 phisical monitor, and use both this monitor in guacamole?

Thank you.
Enrico

Re: Rdp Windows 10 dual monitor

sciUser
Here are some past thread that cover what you are asking.

https://support.steadfast.net/knowledgebase/article/View/107/3/using-multiple-monitors-with-windows-remote-desktop

Unsure if this feature has been created and enabled.

Thank You

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole  installations

A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole installations

Re: Rdp Windows 10 dual monitor

vnick
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:57 PM sciUser <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here are some past thread that cover what you are asking.

https://support.steadfast.net/knowledgebase/article/View/107/3/using-multiple-monitors-with-windows-remote-desktop

Unsure if this feature has been created and enabled.

No, currently the only option for dual monitors with Guacamole is to "stretch" the browser across both monitors.

-Nick