Re: Guacamole Integration in EGroupware

Stefan Unverricht
Hello everybody.

A small update:

Another article about Guacamole in EGroupware and two more video user
reports (German).

EN: Guacamole - Connections and use
https://help.egroupware.org/t/uk-guacamole-connections-and-use/74782

DE: Guacamole - Verbindungen und Benutzung
https://help.egroupware.org/t/de-guacamole-verbindungen-und-benutzung/74758

Videos (only German, sorry):
EN: https://www.egroupware.org/en/guacamole/
DE: https://www.egroupware.org/de/guacamole/

The next article will be more interesting for non EGroupware users again...

Stefan