Recommended SFTP server for RDP hosts?

Suncatcher16
This post was updated on .
If I got it right, if I want to utilize file transfer from client browser to RDP host, the only choice for me is SFTP, as RDP Drive allows mapping only Guacamoleserver dirs.

If so, which of the SSH servers is the most preferable (i.e. compatible) for Windows hosts? There are plenty of them,  and I assume real practice provides some stats about this.
What shows the most stable work with Guacamole?

Re: Recommended SFTP client for RDP hosts?

Erik Berndt
I haven't used OpenSSH in conjunction with Guacamole, but I recently
setup an SFTP server on Windows Server 2016 and the performance has
been pretty favorable so far.

See: https://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_windows_openssh_server

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Suncatcher16 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If I got it right, if I want to utilize file transfer from *client* browser
> to RDP host, the only choice for me is SFTP, as RDP Drive only allow mapping
> Guacamole*server* dirs.
>
> If so, which of the SSH servers is the most preferable (i.e. compatible) for
> Windows hosts? There are  plenty of them
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_SSH_servers#Platform>  ,  and I
> assume real practice provides some stats about this.
> What shows the most stable work with Guacamole?

Re: Recommended SFTP client for RDP hosts?

Suncatcher16
What confuses me a little with OpenSSH is the word Partial under Windows support column in Wiki. Does it provide stable work in x64-environment?