[Request for Feature] - connection timeout

[Request for Feature] - connection timeout

Jason Cox
This post was updated on .
Hi all,
I am using 0.9 across a WAN but keep having timeout issues
Would it possible to expose the connection timeout parameter in the configuration file so that I can make it larger to suit some of our slow wan links ?

The links with problems are borderline on the current timeout and are located in other countries to the the location of the GUACD daemon

thanks
Jason