Session in a new window/tab

Chris Cook
Is it possible to force a new session to be opened in a new window/tab by default?  I am working on something that will function much like a kiosk so my end-user will not have the ability to right-click and select open in new window/tab.

I seem to recall hearing about this setting somewhere but for the life of me, I can't find it.  I'm currently testing the application on 0.9.9.  Any help would be appreciated.

-Chris
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to [hidden email] and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.