Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Genokrad
Hello.
I need help with screen sharing.
I create a New Sharing Profile for the connection in "connections", I give
this any user access to the profile, I include it in ctrl-alt-shift, but if
the user is logged in to his profile he does not see "Shared by admin", the
shared profile appears only if it goes link.
How can I fix this, what would the user immediately see sharing profiles
without any links?

Re: Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Mike Jumper-2
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Genokrad <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.
I need help with screen sharing.
I create a New Sharing Profile for the connection in "connections", I give
this any user access to the profile, I include it in ctrl-alt-shift, but if
the user is logged in to his profile he does not see "Shared by admin", the
shared profile appears only if it goes link.

Yes, that's how Guacamole's connection sharing works.

How can I fix this, what would the user immediately see sharing profiles
without any links?

It's not something to be "fixed" per se, as it's not a bug, but there is an open issue in JIRA to add such a feature:

Re: Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Genokrad
Ty my friend.
Then wait for 453 and while working with links?

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Genokrad <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.
I need help with screen sharing.
I create a New Sharing Profile for the connection in "connections", I give
this any user access to the profile, I include it in ctrl-alt-shift, but if
the user is logged in to his profile he does not see "Shared by admin", the
shared profile appears only if it goes link.

Yes, that's how Guacamole's connection sharing works.

How can I fix this, what would the user immediately see sharing profiles
without any links?

It's not something to be "fixed" per se, as it's not a bug, but there is an open issue in JIRA to add such a feature:

- Mike