Themeing and docker in 0.9.11

schroeder
Hi,

I noticed that extension support was enhanced in 0.9.11 for Docker users. But it is still unclear to me how to use the new function.

Is it possible to have an example of how to apply a login theme jar in the new system under the assumption that I have a functional jar file?

Re: Themeing and docker in 0.9.11

Mike Jumper
You need to create a skeleton GUACAMOLE_HOME containing only what is necessary for your extension (presumably simply an "extensions/" directory containing your .jar), mount that directory within the Docker container at creation time, and reference the mount point of that directory (relative to the inside of the container) with the GUACAMOLE_HOME environment variable:

The image will then use your skeleton GUACAMOLE_HOME contents as a template prior to layering its own auto-generated config on top.

- Mike