VNC display not clear

Stephan Leruth
Hello,

I'm using Guacamole version 1.2.0 on CentOS 7.8 (with Nginx) but this problem was already present on previous versions.

RDP connections work fine but I am unable to get a "clean" display result with VNC (see image) using Guacamole.
On the other hand, if I use a "classic" VNC client, the display is correct.

I connect with VNC on Windows servers (2008R2/2012/2016) and the result is the same. I have tried several software (UltraVNC/TigerVNC/RealVNC) without success.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

UltraVNC :

Guacamole :

Thank you

Stéphan
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: VNC display not clear

Stephan Leruth
Hello,

Some ideas ?

Many thanks

Stéphan

sur 12/10/2020 le 19:42, Stephan écrivit: