Wake on lan - host boot wait time

Diego Wille
Hello,

I have been facing a problem using the Guacamole Wake on Lan feature. The configuration is working, the host wakes and I can access through RDP, but only if a set host boot wait time under 15. If the host boot wait time is set above 15, even if the computer is already woken I cannot connect to.

I know it is not a major problem but is there something I can do to fix this (the remote hosts I need to connect takes more than 15s to wake)?

Thanks

Re: Wake on lan - host boot wait time

lexcorp

Hi Diego, could you share a guide to the steps you have taken to make Wake
on Lan work, I tried it and it didn't work for me and I no longer continue
trying. I would like to see if I am missing any configuration that you have
made. Greetings

Re: Wake on lan - host boot wait time

Diego Wille
Hello,

I placed one card properly configured for each network I want to use wake on lan. On the guacamole web interface I enabled Send WoL Packet checkbox, entered the MAC address and network broadcast address and set the host boot wait time a value below 15 (for me values above 15 do not work as I mentioned at first).
Sorry about my english, I am trying my best.