Where are SMTP settings configured?

MARTINEZ, ARIEL

Hi,

I’m unable to find where the SMTP settings are configured for the emails that go out to the end users who create reservations. Can someone please advise?

Thanks.

This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Eco-Tip: Think green before you print.

Re: Where are SMTP settings configured?

mjumper
Administrator
On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 1:03 PM MARTINEZ, ARIEL <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I’m unable to find where the SMTP settings are configured for the emails that go out to the end users who create reservations. Can someone please advise?

What emails and what reservations?

There is nothing within Apache Guacamole that sends out emails of any kind. I think you must be thinking about some other application in your deployment, or perhaps a third-party extension to Guacamole.

- Mike