authentication extension that support management of users and connections via the web interface

authentication extension that support management of users and connections via the web interface

Alexey Mayanov
Hello!

I'm developing my own AuthenticationProvider extention based on standard
Guacamole's JDBC MySQL authentication module. And I want to customize
Administrative management Web for purposes of my extention. For example
I don't need to associate the Password filed with the User when User is
being created. So I want to remove this field. Can somebody point me how
correctly to customize Web UI of management?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Mayanov