auto-provisioning for auth-header?

Jason Haar
Hi there

Is there any way to have guacamole auto-provision a new profile the first time a user connects? In particular I was wanting a set of default RDP/SSH connectors (ie equivalent to /etc/skel for Linux account creation)

Thanks

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +1 408 481 8171

Re: auto-provisioning for auth-header?

vnick

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:49 PM Jason Haar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there

Is there any way to have guacamole auto-provision a new profile the first time a user connects? In particular I was wanting a set of default RDP/SSH connectors (ie equivalent to /etc/skel for Linux account creation)

No, this functionality does not currently exists in Guacamole (to my knowledge, anyway).  However, I wonder if the token functionality might work for you, instead?  If you layer JDBC and Header authentication, you can then use the ${GUAC_USERNAME} token in your connection so that the name of the logged in user will be placed into whatever connection parameter you want (like the username field).  Perhaps that would accomplish the end goal you're aiming for?

-Nick