how to installl guacd 1.2.0 use yum

ermao
I want to install Guacd v1.2.0, but I only find Guacd v1.1.0 in yum repo.
I know it can install Guacd from source code or docker.
But, using yum suits my situation better than both.
Thank you everybody.

Re: how to installl guacd 1.2.0 use yum

vnick
On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 2:25 AM ermao <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to install Guacd v1.2.0, but I only find Guacd v1.1.0 in yum repo.
I know it can install Guacd from source code or docker.
But, using yum suits my situation better than both.
Thank you everybody.

The Guacamole project does not maintain any yum repos or binaries (aside from Docker images) for guacd. You'll need to reach out to the maintainers of the repo to see if they can update it.

RE: how to installl guacd 1.2.0 use yum

BolleoOg
This post was updated on .
I can recommend this install script from Zer0CoolX for CentOS.
https://github.com/Zer0CoolX/guacamole-install-rhel-7

I use this scipt from berndhose for upgrading.
https://github.com/berndhose/guacamole-upgrade

Best regards,
Marcel

Re: how to installl guacd 1.2.0 use yum