http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

jaya
Hi

I saw below error.

http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN  o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of
ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the
server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

Also, my section is connecting out. In guacamole properties i have put  time
out  connection for 60 minutes and asking for login again. Please help me.

Re: http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

vnick
On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 12:24 jaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I saw below error.

http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN  o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of
ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the
server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

This indicates connectivity problems between the system running Guacamole Client (Tomcat) and the system running the database that you're using.  If they running on the same system this could indicate that the database had crashed.  If you're running the database and Tomcat on different systems then it could indicate a connectivity problem between the systems.

-Nick

Also, my section is connecting out. In guacamole properties i have put  time
out  connection for 60 minutes and asking for login again. Please help me.

What property did you set, what value did root specify, and how long is it taking to time out?

-Nick