open new tabs for connections

robertkwild
hi all,

atm when im in guacamole and connect to a session ie RDP VNC etc it opens
the connection on the current tab so i have to click back to access the
admin panel and i loose my current connection to that server

is there a way so that when i connect to a session it opens it in a new tab

cheers,
rob

Re: open new tabs for connections

vnick
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 2:55 PM, robertkwild <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi all,

atm when im in guacamole and connect to a session ie RDP VNC etc it opens
the connection on the current tab so i have to click back to access the
admin panel and i loose my current connection to that server

is there a way so that when i connect to a session it opens it in a new tab

Yep, Right-Click -> Open in New Window/Tab.  :-)

Unless you mean, is there a way to make that the default, so that left-clicking *always* opens in a new Window/Tab, in which case the answer is, no, there is no option for that today.